Shipping & Returns
• We will ship your Baxters to anywhere in Australia for free for orders over $60.
• All orders are sent via Australia Post and will be despatched within 1-2 business days.
• For expedited shipping, we offer Express Shipping at an additional cost of $5.95 - Please select 'Express Shipping' at checkout. Express Post is not guaranteed overnight delivery and will be delivered within 2-3 business days of despatch.
• *Free shipping does not apply to orders under $60, International deliveries or flexifold cases and glasses chains when purchased separately.
• Once your order has been despatched, you’ll receive an email with your Australia Post tracking information. If you are not at home when the parcel is delivered you will receive a notice with retrieval information and instructions.
• Your order will be dispatched within 1-2 working days of your order being placed.
• All orders are sent via Australia Post & will be delivered within the standard Australia Post delivery days - Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane metro areas will take 2-4 working days with all other areas within Australia taking 3-6 days.
We want to you to be 100% happy with your Baxters so we offer easy return options! Return your glasses for either one of the following:
• Exchange - We swap your glasses upon return for a style of your choice
• 110% Store Credit - We will provide a 110% store credit and a FREE Return Label for your convenience
• Refund - We refund your order to your original payment method
Feel free to email us at email@example.com anytime for style and sizing recommendations :)
Please download the Return Form and read RETURN GUIDELINES below.
All our exchanges or returns are subject to the following conditions:
• Product must be received in our warehouse within 30 days of your order delivery. Please allow sufficient return shipping time.
• The product is in new and saleable condition, and has been thoroughly cleaned - No marks/makeup on the lenses, nose pads or arms will be accepted.
• All return postage fees are covered by the customer - This excludes customers opting for a Store Credit, to which we provide a FREE return label upon request.
• If exchanging your glasses for another pair, we will pay for the new pair to be shipped to you. (Australian customers only)
• If exchanging your glasses for a pair of a greater value, an invoice for the difference will be emailed to you upon processing your exchange and shipped when paid.
• If you request a refund, it will be credited to the same account from which original payment was made.
• If you return a pair of Baxter's that were purchased as part of a bundle offer, your return will result in a reduced or removed discount depending on the bundle offer.
• If you exchange a pair of Baxters we will post this exchanged pair to you for free however if you then decide to return this exchanged pair for a refund, a $7.50 postage cost will be deducted from your refund.
• International customers who wish to exchange their glasses, are required to pay the international shipping fee for their exchange order to be despatched.
• We do not offer refunds on sale/clearance items that are over 30% off - we are happy to offer exchanges on sale items however you are required to pay for all shipping costs of the exchanged item back to us and then back to you.
• We can ship your Baxter's to anywhere in the world.
• We use DHL to ship all our international orders and you will receive an email after you have purchased your Baxter's with a tracking number, so you can track the progress of your delivery.
• All shipping times below are an estimate only as shipping times may vary depending on weather conditions and peak times of the year.
• Any taxes or duties imposed by individual countries outside of Australia is not included in the sale price of your Baxter's.
• $15 Express delivery (2 - 5 business days)
• $20 Express delivery (2 - 5 business days)
UK and Ireland
• $20 Express delivery (2 - 5 business days)
• $25 Express delivery (2 - 5 business days)
• $25 Express delivery (2 - 5 business days)
Rest of the world
• $40 Express delivery (2 - 5 business days)
Some country's may charge import duties and taxes. Baxter Blue does not accept responsibility for another country's taxes or customs charges which may be imposed when your parcel is delivered. In the event that an international shipment attracts custom duties and taxes, you are required to pay all duties and taxes on the order upon the arrival of your goods in your country. We will not accept parcels back for a refund where the customer has chosen to not pay customs charges, as these are the responsibility of the customer. Please be aware that some countries have far lower thresholds than others and prior to ordering you are best to check your local government website. If a delivery is going to Canada, the United Kingdom or Europe we strongly advise you check your local government website regarding if custom charges will be applicable.
We are not responsible for lost or damage package during transit and will do our best to resolve any issues that may arise in transit, however we can make no guarantee.
Baxter Blue is not responsible for lost or damage package during transit. We will to the best of our ability attempt to resolve any issues that may arise during transit, but make no guarantee of such.
Our expansive collection of blue-light glasses alleviates digital eye strain and eliminates glare, enhancing your digital viewing as well as the health and well-being of your greatest assets - your eyes, your mind, and your body.
Blue light lenses
Our technology goes deeper with our Blue+ lenses. Unlike our competitors, our blue light filter is not a surface layer or coating. Your Baxters have a blue-light pigment technology embedded right into the lens, filtering out as much as 80% of the highest energy wavelengths known to cause digital-eye-strain. It’s a difference you’ll feel.
With a premium, anti-reflective coating that eliminates 100% of glare, your eyes don’t have to work so hard. Contrast is crisper, and visuals are richer, so even your eyes get to Netflix and chill.
Filtering 100% of UVA and UVB light, your eyes are protected even without wearing shades, and the Super Hydrophobic coating on all of our lenses means minimised smudges and scratches, keeping your vision clearer for longer.
Feel good, look great. Carefully created and artfully designed, your Baxter Blue’s have a very subtle tint to the lens, making them wearable any place, any time. With a broad selection of styles, from statement to suave, make well-being your favourite accessory.
Our Blue+ sleep lenses are designed to be worn when the sun goes down, our amber Sleep lenses have been specifically developed to filter out the 450-500nm blue-light wavelengths that impact the release of melatonin - and subsequently, a good night’s sleep!
Deep protection with minimal color distortion. Unlike many amber lenses on the market, Baxter Blue’s embedded filter technology means maximum protection with minimal distortion, allowing you to game, binge watch, or catch up on emails without sacrificing sleep.
The Baxter Blue standard. As with all our lenses, our Blue+ sleep lenses filter 100% of UVA and UVB light, feature a premium, anti-reflective coating that eliminates 100% of screen glare and digital eye strain, as well as a super-hydrophobic coating to minimize smudges and scratches.
With advanced polarization, 100% protection from UVA & UVB rays, blue light filtration, and an anti-reflective coating, our sunglasses knock it out of the park.
Not familiar with polarized lenses? Simply put, you’ll see better, in full color, with full UV and blue light protection. By eliminating glare, color distortion becomes a thing of the past, allowing you to see our world’s glorious technicolor in it’s true, radiant form.
It’s not rocket science, but it’s science that might just change your day!
Yes, all our Adult's range of frames are available in reading magnifications of +0.5, +1.0, +1.5 & +2.0
Not sure if you need reading glasses? If you are having trouble reading the fine print, holding the menus further and further away then you like tens of millions of people are developing presbyopia which is a natural part of aging, so don’t worry! This means you need a pair of Baxter’s Blue Light Readers!
Your lens strength can most commonly be determined by your age and once you are around 40-45 years old you may feel the need for reading glasses. It’s important to select reading glasses that that have the correct magnification value. The strength of reading glasses strength is measured in diopters. This number indicates how powerful a lens is, the lower the number the less the strength - Our readers start at +0.50 and progress in strength by .50 diopters up to +2.0.
Below is a guide for choosing the best strength of readers for you
40 - 45 yrs +0.5 to +1.0
46 – 50 yrs +1.0 to +1.5
50 – 60 yrs +1.5 to +2.0
We don’t currently offer prescription lenses and recommend that you visit your local optometrist. Our frames however are also available to be purchased & have your local optometrist fit prescription lens.
Firstly, our lenses. We could have just worked with an off the shelf blue-light-blocking lens, but we wanted to be certain the lens would filter out the highest energy wavelengths whilst letting the good blue light in. So we embarked on many months of research and development to create our own blue light lens, partnering with experts in the field to develop our Blue+ lenses. Our Blue+ lenses are clear and filter 80% of the highest energy wavelengths, have 100% UV protection and come with a premium anti-reflective coating that eliminates glare to make screen time more enjoyable.
Our technology goes deeper. Unlike our competitors, our blue light filter is not a surface layer or coating. Your Baxters have a blue-light pigment technology embedded right into the lens, filtering out as much as 80% of the highest energy wavelengths known to cause digital-eye-strain. It’s a difference you’ll feel.
Secondly, our frames. We set out to design frames that you would be happy to wear out in public. Working with experienced frame designers we have developed a fashionable range of glasses that we hope will suit all tastes.
Because our Blue + lenses are virtually clear with a very subtle tint (hardly noticeable when worn), combined with one of our stylish frames, you have protective eyewear you will be happy to wear anywhere!
Yes. Whilst Baxter Blue glasses alleviate the symptoms of digital eye strain we also recommend you also do the following:
• Follow the 20/20/20 rule – take a 20 second break, from the screen every 20 minutes and look at something 20 feet away (6 meters)
• Reduce overhead lighting to eliminate screen glare
• Position yourself at arms distance away from your screen
• Ensure your monitor is flat & positioned directly in front of your face
• The top of your monitor should be at eye level or slightly lower
Check out the size guide located on each product page to help you select which pair of Baxter’s is right for you, where we have an easy comparison of each of our glasses sizes as well as a few tips on the what shapes and colours are best for you.
If you are having trouble with your size 'Contact us' & we'll be sure to help you out. Don't forget if they don't fit, we'll be happy to exchange your glasses for another pair!
Our 'kids' glasses are unisex and recommended for kids 7 - 13 years of age. For children over the age of 13 we would recommend glasses from our Adults range. If when you receive your glasses and they don't fit, no problems, see our 'returns policy' and send them back to us within 30 days and we'll exchange them for another pair.
Below is an overview of the age range for our kids glasses:
• Addison - 10-13 years
• Bailey - 7-10 years
Yes we do!
We offer 20% OFF when you buy 2 pairs with code BUNDLE2 , 25% OFF when you buy 3 pairs with code BUNDLE3 and 30% OFF when you buy 4 pairs with code BUNDLE4. Not valid for any sale items. Returns will result in a reduced or removed discount.
Our Bundle offers are not available on sale items
We are very proud of the quality of our Baxter's that are put through a strict QC process before they are despatched to you and come standard with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects. Our warranty includes any manufacturing defects in workmanship, materials and coatings. Manufacturing defects do not include normal wear and tear, improper cleaning, scratched/dislodged lenses, or exposure to excessive heat.
Here are some tips on how to care for your Baxter's.
1/ Always store your Baxter's in their glasses case when not wearing them. 2/ Use both hands to take them off. 3/ Never place the lenses directly onto any surface as this may scratch them. 4/ Regularly clean your Baxter's with the supplied cleaning cloth. 5/ Keep your Baxter's out of direct sunlight. 6/ Never leave your Baxter's in a hot car as the heat may damage the lenses over time.
On the rare occasion that our Baxters are on sale, discount codes or our bundle offers cannot be applied to any sale items.
Wholesale/Corporate Gifting/Bulk Orders
Yes we do! At Baxter Blue we are on a mission to improve lives by making screen time more enjoyable.
Bring relief to your staffs eyes and help increase productivity with a pair of Baxter's. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy discuss ways we can help you.
Our Baxter's are available in many retail and online retailers. Please see our Wholesale page for more details.
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal and AfterPay.
Payments through Afterpay allows you to split the cost of your order into 4 even payments.
When you select to purchase with AfterPay you will be directed to the Afterpay checkout where you will finalise your transaction.